Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Inspiration | 5.28

I apologize for my absence! I recently returned from a long weekend in New York.

As a Midwesterner who grew up in a lower middle class family, there are places I assumed I would never go--either because I didn't have the means or because I wouldn't fit in. New York was on that list until recently. After visiting, I understand why people want to be there...why people never leave. It is truly an inspiring place.

Although I'm not back with an outfit post yet, I did want to post some of the beautiful things that gave me reason to pause today.  








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration! So glad you enjoyed New York, it really is magical isn't it?
    xx
    http://thescreensiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first picture! I'm definitely pinning that for later!

    xo
    LesliMarie
    www.linenandtulle.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin