Monday, May 13, 2013

Personal Style | Another Sunny Day

This weekend we enjoyed an unexpected heatwave, reminding me that I really need to make a decision on a swimsuit for the season. Any tips on where to buy reasonably priced swimwear?

This outfit was perfect for the heat. The pants are made thin and cotton, and the top is striped with see-through and solid fabrics that can be paired with a colorful tanktop or double as a swimsuit coverup. In this case it was just worn on a walk with my dog to the coffee shop. Happy Monday!





Top: Thrifted
Pants: Forever21
Shoes: Old Navy

7 comments:

  1. I love colored jeans! You look adorable in them- and that color is so great with your hair!
    xx
    http://thescreensiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pants!

    xx
    www.mariarubioblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pants! They are actually my favorite color. :)

    would love if you checked out my fashion blog as well: http://louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, great post - the trousers are a lovely colour! I really love your blog and it’d be great if we could follow each other. Let me know on my blog? Thanks, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin