Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Personal Style | Birthday Girl


Today I celebrate the beginning of another year of life! Although I'm spending most of the day at the office (because that's what you do when you get old), tonight I'm going to see The Moth storytelling series in LA. Can't wait! 




The dress is thrifted, but originally it's from Theory. They have a wonderful selection of unique and sophisticated dresses, but they definitely come with a large price tag. I got lucky and spent only $12. What is your favorite thrift store find?




 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love on my blog lady. Goodness me, can you be any more adorable! I'm def following you on bloglovin now and would be thrilled for a follow back :) Excited to see more of your blog, and cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post dear! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! That dress is a great find!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday love! What a great birthday outfit! Hope you enjoyed your day!
    xx
    http://thescreensiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style! Happy Birthday!

    xo
    LesliMarie

    www.linenandtulle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!
    Happy belated birthday!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! Love that sweet dress. Hope you had a fantastic birthday lady!
    xx, Emily
    so anthro

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin