Sunday, May 19, 2013

Personal Style | Black&White


Since I can remember, I've heard women and advertisers talk about the importance of "The little black dress." And really they essential because they can work for most occasions. Dress it up for a date night out, or keep it simple for a day in the sun. For my day of sipping sangria and reading on the porch, pairing it with a thin silk scarf was enough for me. And of course, no outfit or sunny day outside is complete without sunscreen and Ralpho the puppy dog. 







Dress: Cotton On (here)
Scarf: H&M (gift)
Shoes: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Moscot (here)

7 comments:

  1. Perfect black dress! And what a fluffy puppy!
    xx
    http://thescreensiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit and dog! Love this. You're hair colour is divine!

    Love this post, can't wait for more. Followed!

    If you have some spare time feel free to check out my blog, I'd love to have you!

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un vestido precioso. Muy guapa, el negro siempre es un acierto.
    Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me ha encantado, te invito al mío, por sí quieres pasarte.
    Besos
    http://stylelovely.com/bayamesa/

    AntwortenLöschen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello thanks for your comment on my post about Maxi Skirts. Now following you back on bloglovin' :)
    Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it took me a while to find that perfect lBD. I'll be posting about it very soon ;)

    This 1 looks great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so difficult to find that perfect LBD. Yours looks great! Loving the scarf too!

    Have a great day. Hop over to my blog when you have time.

    xx
    Seepz
    That Sassy Girl
    That Sassy Girl on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all need that perfect dress. Looks like you found yours.
    Cute doggie!

    xo
    LesliMarie

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin