Friday, May 3, 2013

Personal Style | Color in the Lines

Some parts of the world may still be experience a cold spell, but Southern California certainly is NOT. After being caught off guard by the 90 degree weather yesterday, I wasn't going to let myself overheat again! This dress is one of my go-to outfits when I feel like wearing something cute without putting in a ton of effort. The lace back detail is one of my favorite things about it. That and the pockets. I love dresses with pockets. I should have worn some over-sized earring, but alas...I couldn't get myself out of bed in time to accessorize. I need to have a kit in my car or something. Happy Friday!













Dress: Target
Shoes: Thrifted

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress! Super comfy yet stylish!

    Great post! And your blog rocks! Check mine out. Maybe we can follow each other :D
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin