Friday, May 17, 2013

Personal Style | Gifts


Although these pictures don't do the dress justice, this was gifted to me for my birthday! Straight from my ModCloth wishlist, I am even more in love with this dress than I thought I would be. I enjoy the gold and black leaf pattern, and the full skirt was really fun to move around in. I will post better pictures at a later date, it also has an open back that is not shown here. Happy Friday!




Buy this dress here!

Dress: Modcloth
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Gift

5 comments:

  1. what an adorable dress!!!! happy birthday btw!! thanks for stopping by my blog ^^ following you on bloglovin now! :D

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun dress! Skirts like that are the best for twirling!
    xx
    http://thescreensiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday dear! love the dress and heels, you look gorgeous! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a lovely dress! x
    pls, turn the word verification off, it's such a pain.......
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is gorgeous.
    Love the last pic
    your cake is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin