Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Personal Style | Lemonworld


It's been raining for the last few days here, so I thought I would wear my sunniest skirt! I loved this skirt when I first saw it because I'm a sucker for mustard yellow and circle skirts--the downside is that it has no belt loops and wrinkles within five minutes of putting it on. There's no easy fix for the wrinkles, but my favorite patterned scarf worked lovely a belt. Hopefully the sun comes back soon!





Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Forever21
Tights: H&M
Scarf: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted
Earrings: Jewelry by Julie
Ring: Old Navy

2 comments:

  1. Mustard yellow! Circle skirt! You are living the dream. Well, *my* fashion dream, at least.
    --Lily
    Fifth Freedom Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is perfect! Goes with so much!
    xx Screenie
    http://thescreensiren.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin