Monday, June 3, 2013

Personal Style | Banana Stand


I've been waiting for an opportunity to wear this beautiful Modcloth dress that I got for my birthday, and when I found out that the famous Banana Stand from Arrested Development was coming to my area, I decided to seize the moment! The dress is super light, not exactly constructed well, but I absolutely love the fit. It was supposed to be a bright, warm weekend, but as you can see Balboa Island didn't get the memo. That didn't stop me from enjoying a Bluth banana!






Dress: Modcloth (here)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh you went to the banana stand! And in the cutest dress!
    xx
    http://thescreensiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks so pretty on you! And yum...that banana looks amazing :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable dress and that frozen banana looks so yummy!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    PayPal Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin